RADIATION PROTECTION TRAINING
Training with Virtual Reality
Because the subject of radiation protection can be difficult to get across with presentations alone, we are using the virtual reality experience for our Radiation Protection training sessions.
- A complete immersion in the experience thanks to an environment modelled on a work environment typical of a nuclear power plant
- Practice individually or in a team environment
- Gain a better understanding of radiation detection and monitoring
- Consider the most effective ways to limit radiation dose to personnel
- Carry out these tasks in a totally safe environment
Interested in virtual reality?
Sign up for our upcoming workshop in Bristol early 2022 – date to be determined, we will come back to you.
RadiATION PROTECTION SUPERVISOR
Objective : To provide suitable training to enable personnel to be appointed as Radiation Protection Supervisors in accordance with the Ionising Radiations Regulations 2017 (IRR17).
Objective : To provide instruction and training to personnel engaged in work with ionising radiation.